Are you looking for help with your HEDIS reporting and chart abstractions this year? If so, you should turn to Chart Review Nurses for assistance. With 2022 years of experience, we are the best option when it comes to HEDIS reporting. Still not sure why you should choose us? Keep reading to learn more about why you should use Chart Review Nurses to help your organization excel.
- Outsource all or part of your HEDIS reporting At Cart Review Nurses, we know it is not one-size-fits-all. That is why we offer services tailored to your needs. Whether you need help with one-off projects or want to outsource all of your HEDIS work to us, our skilled team is here to help.
- We offer proprietary software that boosts efficiency Another reason to choose Chart Review Nurses is that we offer proprietary workflow software that is complementary to our services. Our software, Chart Navigator, offers the following great features:
- Quality measure project management and reporting tools
- Datafied Reconnaissance Imaging technology which enables abstractors to easily find information in records using keyword search tool
- Nurse assignment and work queue
- Overread tools to increase productivity
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and multiple projects
- Organized exhaust chart pursuit
- Admin feedback
- Real-time compliance rates
- User access controls
If you want to advance your organization, contact Chart Review Nurses today!
If you want to take your health plan to the next level, Chart Review Nurses can help. We all know how difficult HEDIS work can be, especially when the busy HEDIS season hits. The good news is that with the help of Chart Review Nurses, our skilled team, and proprietary software, we can help your organization operate much more efficiently so you can sail through HEDIS projects in a breeze. Give us a call today at (877) 328-2343 to learn more, obtain a quote, or request service!
To learn more about the reliable and quality chart abstraction and HEDIS reporting services that we offer, visit us on the web at Chart Review Nurses.