If you are a health plan representative, you know the importance of staying up to date on HEDIS work. However, this is often no easy feat as there is so much work to be done and deadlines that need to be met. Thankfully, Chart Review Nurses is here to help. We offer Chart Navigator, a proprietary software solution that can assist with your HEDIS and chart abstraction work. Keep reading to learn more about Chart Navigator and how it can help your organization.
What does Chart Navigator do?
Chart Navigator is a secure work environment that is designed to increase productivity and efficiency in regards to the hybrid portion of a quality measure project. This is a secure workflow software that allows you to manage and monitor the audit process from start to finish. This secure, web-based application is perfect for health plans working on their HEDIS projects.
What are the features of Chart Navigator?
Chart Navigator is a quality workflow software solution that offers the following features:
- Quality measure project management and reporting tools
- Datafied Reconnaissance Imaging technology which enables abstractors to easily find information in records using keyword search tool
- Nurse assignment and work queue
- Overread tools to increase productivity
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and multiple projects
- Organized exhaust chart pursuit
- Admin feedback
- Real-time compliance rates
- User access controls
Is Datafied’s Chart Navigator software secure?
Yes! At Datafied, we take security very seriously. In both the technology we use and the practices we have in place, we are HIPAA compliant.
- Data is backed up and stored in our HIPAA compliant Datafied Vault
- Data is protected by 128-bit Secure Socket Layer
- Access controls are present on all software and databases to ensure that only authorized users can gain access
- All systems, software, and databases are regularly monitored and updated to ensure that data is fully protected
- Systems are monitored and can be shut down remotely to prevent breaches
In addition, our data systems are managed and secured in SAS70 Type II data center, and only authorized personnel have credentials to access data centers via secure, keyless entry systems. Plus, our on-site manager monitors all employee and facility activity to ensure HIPAA compliance and we have a state-of-the-art Data Breach Crisis Plan in place to handle any network attacks.
If you want to take advantage of our proprietary software Chart Navigator, contact Chart Review Nurses today!
If you are interested in taking your organization to the next level in regards to HEDIS reporting, Chart Navigator is the software to do it. Carefully curated by Datafied, Chart Navigator is the perfect complement to the Chart Review Nurses team and can help you sail through HEDIS season in a breeze. Give us a call today at (877) 328-2343 to get started or obtain a quote!
To learn more about the reliable and quality chart abstraction and HEDIS reporting services that we offer, visit us on the web at Chart Review Nurses.